RFID module design and Prototype
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1247 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Create a 3D model of an RFID module holder, detailed drawing to be provided. The device is approximately 3 inches wide, ¾ inch tall and 2 5/16 inches deep. The project bid should include design, sourcing and production of a total of ten prototypes for testing, deliverables are listed below:
1. Review of design and recommendations for production options.
2. 3D design based on drawings provided.
3. Conversion of measurements to metric, if necessary.
4. Source file for 3D printing and recommendations for file format.
5. Prototypes to be produced in black using ABS or some other equivalent flexible, durable material.
6. Time line for completion of project.
Milestones will be agreed to by both parties before project is started.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online