Create a 3D model of an RFID module holder, detailed drawing to be provided. The device is approximately 3 inches wide, ¾ inch tall and 2 5/16 inches deep. The project bid should include design, sourcing and production of a total of ten prototypes for testing, deliverables are listed below:
1. Review of design and recommendations for production options.
2. 3D design based on drawings provided.
3. Conversion of measurements to metric, if necessary.
4. Source file for 3D printing and recommendations for file format.
5. Prototypes to be produced in black using ABS or some other equivalent flexible, durable material.
6. Time line for completion of project.
Milestones will be agreed to by both parties before project is started.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1247 for this job
Hi, You can visit my website at The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service I look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards, Dennis
Dear Sir, I'm profesional mechanical design engineer specializing consumer electronics enclosure design. I'm running 3d design to prototype at daily base. Thanks!