Dragon models for small video game
This project was awarded to jhurst2202 for $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am designing a game with dragons in it, and would like to have some nice dragon figurines for it. I plan to print these figurines using a 3D printer service and therefore need an artist to craft the required 3D models. The design should be in a caricature / comic style and does not need to be overly realistic; they can look cute but do not have to.
Specifically, I would like the following:
1. You design a handful (about five) concepts of dragon-like creatures.
2. I will chose at least one of these concepts, and maybe give you some adjustments to it.
3. You create one 3D model of the chosen concept.
1. Some examples of your work need to be part of your bid. If you do not show samples of your work, I will not consider you, sorry.
2. Your models are printable by the following service: [url removed, login to view] . This means you deliver the model in a format compatible with the service and ready to send in. The level of detail in your model needs to match the capabilities of the printers used by the service. It should require no additional effort on my side to hand in your file (i.e., no conversions etc.).
3. Type my name somewhere in your bid so I know you actually read this message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online