I am designing a game with dragons in it, and would like to have some nice dragon figurines for it. I plan to print these figurines using a 3D printer service and therefore need an artist to craft the required 3D models. The design should be in a caricature / comic style and does not need to be overly realistic; they can look cute but do not have to.
Specifically, I would like the following:
1. You design a handful (about five) concepts of dragon-like creatures.
2. I will chose at least one of these concepts, and maybe give you some adjustments to it.
3. You create one 3D model of the chosen concept.
1. Some examples of your work need to be part of your bid. If you do not show samples of your work, I will not consider you, sorry.
2. Your models are printable by the following service: [url removed, login to view] . This means you deliver the model in a format compatible with the service and ready to send in. The level of detail in your model needs to match the capabilities of the printers used by the service. It should require no additional effort on my side to hand in your file (i.e., no conversions etc.).
3. Type my name somewhere in your bid so I know you actually read this message.
This project was awarded to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
In my skill capabilities, I can do them as well as you wish.
Capital Federal, Argentina
I am what is referred to as a "3D Generalist", basically it means that I work in many areas of the production pipeline. I'm experienced in modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering, ringing and animation. From photo-realistic computer graphics to optimized assets for games and realtime applications. With over 6 years of experience in computer graphics, I have worked on several projects from company logo animations, to IOS props modeling, to next-gen character modeling, to medical and architecture visualizations. No project is too large or too small for my full and enthusiastic attention.
eastvale, United States
Hi my name is Jessica Hurst I am a 3d Artist focusing on Character modeling. I have over 4 years of experience with Maya and Zbrush. I have my Bachelors Degree in Media Arts and Animation.You can check out my website at calixel.com. Also feel free to look at my art blog http://calixel.tumblr.com/
Fremont, United States
VISION: We are dedicated to helping your business grow. From concept and design to programming, marketing and SEO-we walk your company through every step and help you realize your business dreams
London, United Kingdom
Proficient in the following software: Autodesk 3DS Max Autodesk Maya Pixologic Zbrush Adobe Photoshop Xnormal Ndo 2 Ddo Unreal Engine (UDK) CryEngine Unity Engine 3D-Coat
Graphics Designer and System Engeneer, Creative and fast results
3D artist,Comic Artist an Illustrator from Skopje, Macedonia. My works are published in number of comic magazines. Worked on number of game designs, 3D modeling projects in USA, UK, and Canada. Participated in number of comic – art exhibitions and workshops in Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Greece, Czech Republic… Illustrated couple of books for various publishers from Macedonia, England and USA. Also designed and illustrated various magazines and books for kids.
I am professional 2d,3d,4d modeler, have been working 5 year's in this field, interior ,Exterior building, product modeling is my passion of modeling. high quality of work in time is my job for all client . I am specially doing car modeling with the company of CC VISION. I do texture with model by using Adobe Photoshop cs4. I am expert in 3ds max 12, Maya 12, Cinema 4d, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
new delhi, India
hi my self kaushik manna 21 year of age . with 4 year to 3d modeling and sculpting. here is my log link u can see my work sample http://kkmanna.blogspot.com/