I am designing a game with dragons in it, and would like to have some nice dragon figurines for it. I plan to print these figurines using a 3D printer service and therefore need an artist to craft the required 3D models. The design should be in a caricature / comic style and does not need to be overly realistic; they can look cute but do not have to.
Specifically, I would like the following:
1. You design a handful (about five) concepts of dragon-like creatures.
2. I will chose at least one of these concepts, and maybe give you some adjustments to it.
3. You create one 3D model of the chosen concept.
1. Some examples of your work need to be part of your bid. If you do not show samples of your work, I will not consider you, sorry.
2. Your models are printable by the following service: [url removed, login to view] . This means you deliver the model in a format compatible with the service and ready to send in. The level of detail in your model needs to match the capabilities of the printers used by the service. It should require no additional effort on my side to hand in your file (i.e., no conversions etc.).
3. Type my name somewhere in your bid so I know you actually read this message.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $214 for this job
Hello sir this is very good opportunity to as work on your project because our team is 3D Modeling & Texturing expert in Animation pipeline please check portfolio and pm for our work QA.Thanks a lot
magicarthur Please see our portfolio for examples of our work. We would love to assist on this project A list of Games/Apps we have developed is available on request. A full proposal is available on request.
hi,magicarthur: I am from China, and i have been doing 3D for 8 years. I know dragons very well, because i have made dragons before, u can see it in my profile. I believe this time u can get what u want. --Jack
Dear Hiring Manager, "Magicarthur" I am an certified 3d/2d Artist, I did 50+ Games and Applications for Android and iphone and other i devices. Thanks Amit