For a "classic style" adventure game in 3D I need the following items modeled (including textures):
- one animated character (walk, take something, give something, push something, pull something, open something, close something, use something)
- twelve inventory items
- five locations
- twenty items to be interacted with at these locations
- the game should have a "medieval" "toon" style. Search for "Day of the Tentacle" or "Toonstruck" for references, but remember that these are 2D games! Please don't bit if you can't deliver such a style.
- the textures should contain contain the shades and lighting that are needed to ensure that everything has a "smooth" look. There are some very BAD examples on the web that show strong shading and contrasts so that everything has a "glossy" look. This is NOT what I need (note the shading_NOTgood attachments). Please take a look at the "Simba" lion for a very GOOD example, this is exactly what I need.
- you MUST provide references of your previous projects for your offer to be considered.
- by bidding, you declare that all deliverables (models, textures) were created ONLY BY YOU and that you TRANSFER THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS on these items to me.
Thanks in advance.
22 freelancers are bidding on average €1195 for this job
We are an expert company in dealing with all kinds of 2D-3D animation and design products.We have designed and developed several projects similar to your requirements....please check your PM.....Thanks.
Hi i'm interested on this work you can look my portfolio in my profile if interested please contact me i can do modeling and animation i would be pleased to do this job Daniel Bim
Hi, I am freelancer expert with more than 17 years of experience in 2D, 3D modeling and animation, video and post production, multimedia and interactive presentation. Please check your PB for details.