Hair style- 3D max 2012- hair and fur
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $238 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Hello, I require a hair style similar to the attached photo.
3d max 2012, hair and fur modifier
rendered in Vray or mental ray. Vray prefered
- Needs to be made with splines as the guides and the hair modifier on the base mesh model (not on the splines). Spline will just be a guide to style the hair.
- I will supply the base mesh and hair density mask/map (where the hair will be generated from on the base mesh). The hair density map is to be used in the density slot on the 'hair and fur' modifier.
- Hair is shinny black and wavy.
- Render as 'mr prim' not 'buffer' in hair render settings.
- Priority is the hair style not the materials.
Budget is $30 and time limit is within the next 4 days.
Please only apply if you understand what is required.
I will need to see some previous hair work before picking anyone.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online