Modeling a toy car into a 3d model
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $202 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I require a 3d model of a Tonka toy jeep to be created in Blender. The model will be used in a WebGL 3d application built using three.js. Therefore it will need to be a format that is compatible with [url removed, login to view] so that it can be imported into three.js. Blender is a suitable application and is proven to export compatible formats ready for three.js.
The model need to be to scale, clean, precise and accurate. We can discuss the level of components to have for the model (hood, lights, interior etc...) In terms of blueprints for creating this 3d jeep module, I have the jeep and can take any images you want of it. Or you can suggest the best method of doing this. I need someone with experience modelling cars and can provide the best solution.
So a nice, fun and unique vintage tonka model to work on for someone to add to their portfolio.
- All source files must be provided to complete the project.
- 3D modelling & rendering experience
- Creative deisgn background
- Modelling cars / vehicles experience
- Example work
- [url removed, login to view] experience
- Supply examples of your work (or a link to your portfolio).
- Explain what you need from me to model this jeep and the steps you would take to achieve this.
- Please reference the word "honest" in your response to weed out auto responders.
Bids that do not provide the above requirements will not be considered.
Don't hesitate to ask me questions about the model.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online