3D CAD & Rendering Project - repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2254 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Specification For The Galleria 3D/CAD Project
1) Client will provide a Block Rendered 3DS Max Compatible file (.DXF & .DWG Attached)
2) Client will provide key 3D elements to be placed in Block Rendered 3D Space as above #1 (Attached)
3) Client will provide a Reflected Ceiling Plan (RCP) detailing placement of all elements in #2 (Attached)
4) Client will provide a Reflected Ceiling Plan (RCP) detailing 3D Flyby Path through the Block Rendered Space as per #1 (Attached)
1) Fully Rendered Space including any and all required Texture Mapping in same required in #1. Vendor needs to be flexible in any follow up iterations required to get to the finished project. Estimate 4-6 iterations. (Likely Less) Stills are being provided to expedite completion so these photos can be texture mapped to save time. (Attached)
2) Fully Rendered 3D elements using Texture Mapping recommended by Vendor
3) Placement of 3D elements in #2 as per client supplied RCP. (Attached Block Model Already Contains These.)
4) Still Hi-Res Camera Perspectives as per attached illustrations: (5 Total)
a. Butterfly Element as per RCP
b. Snowflake Element as per RCP
d. Lower Atrium
e. Top of Escalator
5) Video Fly Throughs (3 Total) of 60 seconds duration using client supplied RCP as per #3. Attached, please find fly through paths for three total fly throughs.
Camera Perspectives: (Attached)
HARD Delivery Requirement:
Wednesday August 14th 3PM Central (Dallas) time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online