Specification For The Galleria 3D/CAD Project
1) Client will provide a Block Rendered 3DS Max Compatible file (.DXF & .DWG Attached)
2) Client will provide key 3D elements to be placed in Block Rendered 3D Space as above #1 (Attached)
3) Client will provide a Reflected Ceiling Plan (RCP) detailing placement of all elements in #2 (Attached)
4) Client will provide a Reflected Ceiling Plan (RCP) detailing 3D Flyby Path through the Block Rendered Space as per #1 (Attached)
1) Fully Rendered Space including any and all required Texture Mapping in same required in #1. Vendor needs to be flexible in any follow up iterations required to get to the finished project. Estimate 4-6 iterations. (Likely Less) Stills are being provided to expedite completion so these photos can be texture mapped to save time. (Attached)
2) Fully Rendered 3D elements using Texture Mapping recommended by Vendor
3) Placement of 3D elements in #2 as per client supplied RCP. (Attached Block Model Already Contains These.)
4) Still Hi-Res Camera Perspectives as per attached illustrations: (5 Total)
a. Butterfly Element as per RCP
b. Snowflake Element as per RCP
d. Lower Atrium
e. Top of Escalator
5) Video Fly Throughs (3 Total) of 60 seconds duration using client supplied RCP as per #3. Attached, please find fly through paths for three total fly throughs.
Camera Perspectives: (Attached)
HARD Delivery Requirement:
Wednesday August 14th 3PM Central (Dallas) time.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1362 for this job
Hello sir. I'm an architect & 3D Artist. I'm very interested in your project. I did a lot of similar projects. I will complete your work on software rendering with 3ds Max & V-Ray 2.0. Happy work with you. Thank you.
hi, we are a production house (Morphers Animation Studios LLP), having an experience of 2 years in 3d animation and 3d Architectural visualization.. We can assure you the quality with short deadline.