Looking for an animator + unity3d programmer that has expert knowledge in 3ds Max, Motion Capture Data and ability to test if all the completed work can be opened and worked with in Unity3D for later development.
1. Use an already modeled\scanned and rigged 3D human model with .max format from this website: [url removed, login to view]
2. Remove textures from head to turn it into a mesh.
3. Create a rig for the head.
4. Use already modeled 3 hair styles and make sure they fit onto the meshed head (bald, short hair, long hair).
5. Create 4 different FACE animations - relax, sad, happy, fear - and make sure they fit the meshed head.
6. Give out 12 different BODY animations, using Motion Capture Data purchased here: [url removed, login to view]
Export everything separately to be fit into Unity3D - make sure yourself it does fit and can be used there with no problem (send us screenshots).
16 freelancers are bidding on average $745 for this job
I am skilled 3D modeler, looking for interesting projects. I am looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. Please see my website http://3dstarmodels.com.
team of creative animation experts unity developers here from a company ready to start ur work let me know can you take our support to make this work success
3D modeling, animation and rendering services with high quality standards. Mograph animation, particle systems and integration with live footage. Also architectural views with beautiful natural exterior environments.