3Ds Max with Motion Capture + Unity3D basic
This project was successfully completed by andyolivella for $555 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In3 days
Looking for an animator + unity3d programmer that has expert knowledge in 3ds Max, Motion Capture Data and ability to test if all the completed work can be opened and worked with in Unity3D for later development.
1. Use an already modeled\scanned and rigged 3D human model with .max format from this website: [url removed, login to view]
2. Remove textures from head to turn it into a mesh.
3. Create a rig for the head.
4. Use already modeled 3 hair styles and make sure they fit onto the meshed head (bald, short hair, long hair).
5. Create 4 different FACE animations - relax, sad, happy, fear - and make sure they fit the meshed head.
6. Give out 12 different BODY animations, using Motion Capture Data purchased here: [url removed, login to view]
Export everything separately to be fit into Unity3D - make sure yourself it does fit and can be used there with no problem (send us screenshots).
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online