PCB Case Design
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $211 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
I need a PCB case with following characteristic:
- The case should be as small as possible.
- It should be fully water resistant (IP 67).
- It should hold one battery size cr123, (Proffered to access to the battery without any screwdriver)
- Case should have 2 external holes for sockets: 1 micro USB female waterproof connector + female Miniature waterproof micro connector for an external device with minimum 4 pins.
-Case should have a slot for inset & remove a micro SD card. It should be accessed without screwdriver; also it should not defeat the water proof. (One idea for the location of SD card could be behind the battery)
- PCB will be design based on the case shape; however the PCB size could be around (9cm2 or 1.4 inch2)
- PCB has 2 reset switches (miniature push button: [url removed, login to view]). one of them should be accessed easily the other one required inserting a pin into a hole for reset (this is actually a factory reset switch)
- PCB has one small LED, SMD type and to be viewed from outside.
- It is preferred to have minimum number of door on the PCB case.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online