Develop a business proposal report based on a case study
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $231 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The Assessment Task
1. Research and compile data
2. Develop a Proposal
The final assessment for this unit is based on a Case Study
Ralph and Yang Wang purchased a large historical homestead in Kingsley
Hills several years ago; Kingsley Hills is a rural property in the Midlands of
Tasmania, approximately 70 minutes from the nearest capital city. It is
accessible by car and coach only.
Kingsley Hills has been promoted by the State Tourist Authority as a travel
destination offering serenity, comfortable guest houses, fine dining experience,
a small historical museum, Art gallery and gift store with a Gym and day
Ralph and Yang Wang have invested considerable time and money over the
past several years extending and refurbishing their large homestead so that it
is now ready to begin operations as a guest house. Kingsley Hills has
accommodation for twenty guests.
The guest accommodation is well -appointed. All rooms have private
verandas with views of the surrounding bushland. Meals are available in the
restaurant including a gourmet breakfast buffet and fine dining menu for the evening. The restaurant has seating capacity for 30 individuals. Ralph prides
himself on their excellent wine cellar.
Ralph and Yang Wang have employed you as the Manager of the complex
and your duties are to develop and introduce strategies, systems and
processes to develop Kingsley Homestead as one of the leading tourist
destination in Australia. Ralph and Yang Wang have a 5 year time frame for
Your proposal needs to cover the following issues:
• Identification of the target market and an organisational structure in
relationship to the number of employees require and job allocation.
• The strategies, systems and processes you would introduce into you
strategic plan to monitor and identify methods in which planning can
provide continuous customer and delivery service improvements and
are communicated to both internal and external customers.
• Development of strategies' to ensure that all team members are
actively encourage and supported to participate in customer service
and delivery policy development and to assume responsibility and
exercise initiative as appropriate.
• Develop an effective mentoring and coaching plan to ensure that
individuals and teams consistently meet team performance standards
and maintain customer service and delivery standards in difficult
• Develop strategies' to ensure that customer service feedback is used
to monitor and improve all operational policies and procedures for the
benefit of all stakeholders.
• Establish strategies to ensure that all stakeholders are informed of
outcomes of customer service delivery. Ensure that these strategies
include documentation to aid identification of further opportunities for
improvement and areas for further development of the complex and
Present your proposal in a business report format
Class Text: Management Theory and Practice 4th edition by Kris Cole
You will be asked to:
• Plan and carry out the necessary research
• Develop a client questionnaire (feedback)
• Analyse and compile the research data
• Develop policies and procedures
• Identify target market(s) and an organisational structure
• Identify the number of employees and job allocation
• Present your proposal in the prescribed format
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online