Chinese Market Research Online Community Translation/ possibly management
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £17 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £15 GBP / hour
I run a Brand Development company ([url removed, login to view]). We use online techniques to help brands and marketing teams.
We have been approached by a marketing company to cost out setting up an online market research community in China for a 4-10 week engagement. On online market research community is like a 200 person focus group, online. A little bit like a private Facebook where we ask people to do particular challenges to help learn about their points of view and habits linked around the brand.
I am looking for someone to be able to:
- read and translate the comments being made by the community
- highlight the most interesting ones
- create brief reports (in English) for myself and my client. We will provide the template for these reports. Each day we would ask for a very brief summary and 2/week we would want a detailed report that we can act upon
- We may also be looking for someone to moderate the community
I imagine this would require about 1-2 hours a day for the duration of the community.
If the client chooses us for the work, it will likely begin in late March.
Would this be of any interest and if so what would be your costs?
Happy Chinese New Year!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online