Sharepoint 2013 Design
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 15
We are a Governance and Compliance business, looking to develop a document repository and compliance system in (hosted) Sharepoint 2013.
The core requirements of the system are as follows. Most of this functionality is within out-of-the-box, with a few design/development tasks:
* Site branding (logo etc)
* Documents to be securely stored under a particular company folder [Custom form with Company details]
* Individual records of users (staff member of company) to be stored under Company folder [Custom form with User details]
* Documents able to be attached to particular user (ie: scanned documents attached for compliance purposes)
* Under each individual/Company there will be documents stored that need to be renewed (licenses etc). We need to be able to enter an expiry date for these documents, and then generate Email/task reminders when these documents are due to expire (3/2/1 months from expiry date).
For example - A document expires in April 2014. We require an automated notification email to be sent out to a number of email recipients in January 2014, Feb 2014 and March 2014.
Also, there is a likelihood of additional ongoing Sharepoint customisation work moving forward.
We are looking to get started ASAP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online