Financial Analysis - repost
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $336 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
In this assignment, assume you are a savvy financial analyst researching companies in which to invest. Select a U.S. publically-traded company you think might be a good investment and perform a financial analysis. Your analysis should include the following: • Company Overview. Conduct research and describe the company, its operations, locations, markets, and lines of business. Collect financial statements for the past three (3) years, fiscal or calendar (please insert these in the appendix). These financial statements must include at least the income statement and the balance sheet. • Evaluate the company’s vulnerability to current financial threats such as a recession, higher interest rates, and global competition. • Financial Performance. Based on the financial trends of the company, predict how these trends will impact financial performance in future periods. Explain your rationale for this prediction. • Stock Price Analysis. Given the performance of the stock in the periods presented on the company’s financial statements, discuss how the stock is likely to perform in the future, what type of investor would be drawn to this stock, and make a recommendation to management to improve stock performance.
Submit your analysis in the form of a 6-8 page paper in which you:
1. Provide a detailed overview of a U.S. publicly traded company. This should be one to two (1-2) pages.
2. Evaluate the company’s vulnerability to current financial threats such as a recession, higher interest rates, and global competition.
3. Based on the financial trends of the company, predict how these trends will impact financial performance in future periods. Explain your rationale for this prediction.
4. Be able to provide at least five (5) references.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: • Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online