In Home Care Guide For The Elderly
This project was awarded to shellywagar for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a 15 to 20 page report (guide) written regarding in home care for the elderly. This will be a guide for people looking to hire a non-medical, in home care agency that provides senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help the elderly and adults continue to live in their homes. Here is an outline of the subject matter I would like included in the report:
1. signs your senior loved ones may need a caregiver or some assistance at home and how to decide what type of care is best for them and their finances
2. safety for seniors and fall prevention - include statistics on what happens after a fall [url removed, login to view] decline in mobility and independance after a fall
3. caring for someone with Alzheimers or Dementia at home - alternatives - home caregiver, memory care, adult day care
4. statistics and reasons why it is mentally and physically healthier for seniors to stay living in their own homes
5. How to coordinate health care and non-medical care for a loved one
6. Value of nutrition for the elderly - avoid irritability, confusion, monitoring diabetes/ heart conditions, staying hydrated, etc.
7. tips and strategies on how to keep mom and dad on track with their medications at home
8. Value of respite care for you as the main caregiver - what can a professional compassionate caregiver provide you or your loved one?
9. How hospice and caregivers can work together giving the best end of life experience for you and your ill loved one
10. How to talk to your loved one about driving issues and transitioning to using a caregiver to escort your elderly loved one to appointments and social events.
1) ONLY those who speak English as their native language need apply
2) The report should be provided in text format
3) I need samples of work completed that are similar to this project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online