- These are ongoing projects, and involve you attending (in person) a conference, meeting, or training (size/content varies from job to job).
- The idea is that you take note of, in accordance with a conference agenda, name the presenters, their titles & their key points that are delivered / presented to the audience.
- With each note you take on a presenter, also reference in your script a particular 'visual' from their slide deck (of other media that they may present).
- This would then be noted by our producer for cutting together the video highlights.
- You then structure a report style script, with durations ranging from 1min to 3mins, depending on the size of the conference & content required.
- Sydney based work, predominantly, however we do have occasions where we require interstate writers.
- In terms of the hours required for these jobs, it will be determined ahead each conference/meeting & communicated and agreed upon before going ahead.
i.e. a 3 day conference may require 2 days of reporting, or in other cases it may require all 3 days to be reported. This varies depending on the agenda and content to be communicated during this period.
1 freelancer is bidding on average $30 for this job
Hi. I've written many reports as assistant to our local Presdient of a Women's Auxilliary. I'm also an aspiring Journalist that loves to write news articles. Just one question: Where is this job located?