Reporter style writing for corporate meetings to include in video highlights
- Status Closed
- Budget $25 - $50 AUD / hour
- Total Bids 1
- These are ongoing projects, and involve you attending (in person) a conference, meeting, or training (size/content varies from job to job).
- The idea is that you take note of, in accordance with a conference agenda, name the presenters, their titles & their key points that are delivered / presented to the audience.
- With each note you take on a presenter, also reference in your script a particular 'visual' from their slide deck (of other media that they may present).
- This would then be noted by our producer for cutting together the video highlights.
- You then structure a report style script, with durations ranging from 1min to 3mins, depending on the size of the conference & content required.
- Sydney based work, predominantly, however we do have occasions where we require interstate writers.
- In terms of the hours required for these jobs, it will be determined ahead each conference/meeting & communicated and agreed upon before going ahead.
i.e. a 3 day conference may require 2 days of reporting, or in other cases it may require all 3 days to be reported. This varies depending on the agenda and content to be communicated during this period.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online