SQL Server Reporting Services Sample Reports and Data
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for sample SQL Server Reporting Services reports and sample data that we can use as examples to show to customers. We need reports for the following business categories:
1. Point of Sale and Inventory Management systems
2. Factory and engineering (for example metrics from pumps or other machines)
3. Accounting / Finance / Payroll
4. GPS Asset tracking (geospatial)
5. Internet marketing and social media
6. Any reports containing data from: Zen Cart, Blackthorne, Magenta, Amazon Webstore, Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook, PBX Asterix, SEO
Here are the conditions of purchase:
1. Provider is responsilble for ensuring he is legally allowed to sell the reports and sample data.
2. Reports must run on SQL Server 2012 SP1 Standard or Enterprise
3. Deliverable will be the RDL files and a database backup with sample data
4. Payment will be made once reports are successfully deployed to our environment. You will not need to do the deploy but may need to answer questions if there are problems.
Any applications that do not include a screenshot of the reports you are selling will be rejected. Also state in your bid if the reports contain any features not available in SQL Server standard edition.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online