Write a Report
This project was awarded to mungamichael for $25 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Provide an architect with a description of the requirements that apply to indoor and outdoor space for children aged 0-5 years in childcare service so that they can design new premises for an education and care service.
Consult the Education and Care Services Regulations 2011 as well as the Guide to the National Quality Standard to see what legal requirements there are in relation to facilities for children. Pay particular attention to Quality Areas 2 and 3 of the Guide to the National Quality Standard. Your description must include information that relates to the following:
Browse Related Skills
- Architecture , Residential drafting, Single storey house 30/05 -- 2
- Creating AutoCAD Layouts from template and adding viewports and drawing sections
- Make 3D model of building based on floor plans and elevations
- 3D model retexturing for game -- 3
- Modeling a building plan in 3D and creating some 3D Renderings
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online