Write a Report 2
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 44
Project is fairly simple and won't take much time for the right person. Contains 6 open-ended and behavioral questions from a customer support/success perspective - answering should be done using STAR (Situation or Task, Action you took, Result achieved) technique when applicable:
1) What does a great customer relationship mean to you?
2) What are some of the clues you look for to understand if your customer is happy, satisfied, dissatisfied, or upset?
3) Please describe a time when you helped one of your customers be successful and what you personally had to do to make it happen.
4) Please describe a time you had to present unpleasant information to someone. What was the situation and how did you communicate what needed to be said? How did things turn out?
5) At which aspect(s) of being a Customer Success Agent do you think you would excel the most? Why?
6) At which aspect(s) of being a Customer Success Agent do you think you will find the most challenging? Why?
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online