a literature review, and analyses about ERP's effect on SCM
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $113 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
It is a master thesis that requires a good literature review on the area of ERP's effect on SCM, The work ahs been finished, but its not completed and passed, so it needs some work in specific [url removed, login to view] review, analyze and conclosion part. i dont need only a writer, but someone who has studied Supply chain management, and has a good knowledge in these [url removed, login to view] you have to read the whole of lecture and edit and change it part which lak something, according the feedback which this lecture got from examinor.
the literature review requirements :
- Must be original, No plagiarism allowed (the paper will be checked by [url removed, login to view])
- Must include the writer's own comments and analysis NOT only stating what has been done in the literature (that is why the knowledge about ERP,SCM is vital)
- The writer should have basic knowledge about ERP, SCM Implementation
- The writer should have good argument skills
* i will provide articles, PDF files, and thesis related to the points that are required to be covered in the literature review.
* the payment will be done after revising the work and turning it in the plagiarism detection system.
* the budget is around US$100
the points that shoud be covered are :
-Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
-ERP critical Success Factors
we should respond these two question:
• What's the impact of enterprise resource planning on supporting supply chain management?
• What's usage of enterprise resource planning systems on organizational decisions?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online