Game Article (description) Writing
This project was awarded to Vladp89 for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Another day, new games, more articles!
I'm looking for a quality writer who enjoy a good(?) online game. You should have a fun and describing (researched) writing style that captivates the reader and is informative, but also be familiar with keyword density and incorporating it naturally.
This job is for 7500 words - Various length articles and possibly reviews.
The articles are all on online flash games (all games can be played directly in the browser with no download or registrations needed - except you may need to download the latest adobe flash player plugin) - trying/playing the games are a requirement. The list and location of the games will be provided.
Pay is $[url removed, login to view] USD per 100 words, so $30 for the full project.
- Quality of the articles, both in content and grammatically is important.
- 100% unique, non-spun articles is a must!
- Articles will be keyword targeted at about 1-2% (when naturally fitting).
- A slight personal touch is a bonus - giving the reader the feeling of a person behind the words.
- I am primarily looking for an individual writer, but teams will be considered.
- You MUST be available on Skype.
- Most of the time my deadlines are fairly relaxed and flexible, but when a specific date is set I expect it to be followed.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks for your time.
P.S: Monthly additional work may be available if your quality is good!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online