Writing World Records Descriptions
This project was awarded to walemult for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Our company has a site featuring thousands of world records. We're looking for someone to help us write engaging summaries for each record.
Provided in the attached spreadsheet is the record name, original source, and current facts about the record. We would like each record to have a carefully written description in clear English that is interesting and grammatically correct.
Here are the instructions.
1. Read the existing record & source. Read the factoids provided for each record.
2. Rewrite the factoids into sentences that are fun and interesting.
3. Use Google to find additional information about the record. We expect that each record will have some original content in the description.
4. The entire summary should be between 4 and 6 sentences.
5. Check your work for spelling and grammatical errors
I've attached a spreadsheet with existing records. We would like 50 to be rewritten for this simple project (we provided a few extra in case you get stuck). There are hundreds of other records we plan to improve, but we would like to observe the quality of work before offering a larger project. I've also attached a helpful set of guidelines that define our standards.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online