Articles for web portal - repost
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $88 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$60 - $120 USD
Our company deals with in-store retail advertising in various supermarkets Malaysia. We will be having our own section in a prominent marketing website and will be needing content related to shopper marketing. We need a person to send us 3 articles on a weekly basis that is related to shopper marketing. The article should be from 500 - 700 words depending on the topic.
Type of content required:
1. Facts and Insights:
- Hard data drawn from research (store stats, traffic flow, aisle traffic - should feature Malaysian stores only).
- Shopper behavior
- Traffic flow, demographics
- Interesting facts about shopper behavior
- Types of Malaysia shoppers and their nuances
2. Tip Sheets:
- How to, 10 things to consider for etc etc..
- Tip sheets on how to decide, how to measure, elicit call-to-action etc.
- Benefits and limitations of each type of in-store medium
- Compare/contrast in-store mediums etc
- 3 types of content will be needed weekly and the types can be mixed and matched according to what information the freelancer can source at the given time.
- The examples given under each content serve as guides. The freelancer is encouraged to find other topics as well as long as it's related to shopper marketing (preferably supermarket shopper marketing).
- 3 types of content should be sent to us every Thursday of the week.
- The project will be on a weekly basis for an initial period of 12 weeks (A total of 36 articles)
- Freelancer will be paid on a monthly basis (every 4 weeks). Hence, the bid is for a monthly payment for 12 articles.
- Please provide a sample of your writing to be considered.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online