Freelance editing of articles in English
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Start-up financial data provider, [url removed, login to view], is looking for part-time and freelance editors to edit articles in English for our websites, newsletters, and other regular reports to begin immediately. We prefer editors who are not just skilled but are also committed to their work, those with a passion for bringing words to life.
Most of the content will be about financial topics including mutual funds, fixed income and equities as well as tourism-related issues. Knowledge about the financial markets is an added advantage but not compulsory. We will provide topics for articles and a set of points for you follow.
• Edit polls and interviews with key players in the financial markets mainly in the mutual funds, equities, and fixed income sectors.
• Edit articles about emerging trends in the country's financial industry and help guide the company as it relates to these topics including behind-the-scenes information about product launches, content updates.
• Edit according to our requirements and formats. Else the articles will be rejected. .
• Respond promptly on a daily basis to our questions and assignments either via emails, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, not once in a few days.
• Excellent command of written English.
• Able to work independently, with strong work ethics.
• Up to $5 per article minimum 500 words, negotiable depending on quality of editing..
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online