Regualr News Blog Writer
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $68 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $35 USD
We are a popular US based blog site with a strong reputation for high quality reporting / reviewing / critic of online trends, news, products, company gossip, events, tips, training in the field of online media, web marketing, online advertising.
Recent rapid growth means we need an assistant editor / writer who has proven experience in writing for the a web audience in an informed, relaxed and trendy style that will appeal to an intelligent and knowledgeable readership who mostly work within the online media industry.
- Degree level education in English
- Journalistic training and experience
- Back ground in writing blog posts within the online industry
- Proven copy editing skills
- Wordpress blog experience
- Quality references that can be contacted
- Full CV with examples of online articles published by reputable publishers
- Be able to follow emerging industry trends and create own blog post ideas as
well as follow specific commissions.
The successful applicant must be able to produce at least 5 blog posts a week and copy-edit another 5 from guest contributors. Pay will be per blog post.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online