Articles will be on the following topics:
* Free Traffic Systems
* Free Traffic Software
* Free Traffic Reports
* Various others that will be for specific sites/software/tools etc all relating to free web traffic systems.
We need 10 SEO unique articles for our site / blog, please see below details and read carefully. We require the articles within 10 days. Please let me know your timeline when you PM me. This is a long term project and if you do quality work, more projects will be given on a regular basis.
PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR PM:
*Provide me samples and links to [url removed, login to view] articles or other relevant articles that you have done before.
*Tell me your background, education or working experiences.
*Let me know your timeline for this project.
Budget: US$2-4 / article (500-600 words)
* You must use perfect English. Articles should be free from grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors.
* All Articles must be 100% original and unique.
* You must know and understand SEO very well, know about keyword density and use the keywords wisely in articles without stuffing the article. 2.5 % keyword density.
* We receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. You are not allowed to resell, reuse, re-write or give away or use these articles in anyway.
* Articles must be 500 - 600 words each and I'm willing to pay US$4 MAX per article for high quality articles.
* Article should be to the point and still maintaining the 500+ words requirement.
* Use the keywords in a logical manner in the article.
* Every article must have a 2-5 sentence Summary and not exceed 100 words.
* They must pass COPYSCAPE or any other similar service/website for duplicate content.
We receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. You are not allowed to resell, reuse, re-write or give away or use these articles in anyway.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
I have read yor project description quite carefully and I am quite pleased to state that I comply with your guidelines and expectations. Please see PM for details and samples