Academic paper on Branding Management topic (1000 words)
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 USD / hour
Write a 1000 words essay on Branding Management topic (topic will be released in PMB).
This project is to be completed by 3rd December 2012, 5:00pm (GMT +8).
No plagiarism. All work must be 100% original and must 100% pass through the various checking platforms; Copyscape, TurnItIn, iThenticate, Grammarly, WriteCheck, MIT's backend and etc.
Writer MUST have MBA/MSc/PhD degree preferably in Business/Marketing, and familiar with Harvard referencing.
Please do not bid if you do not have any writing experience at Masters level.
Word Format: Size 12 Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
Referencing Style: Harvard
- be available on any of the following online messengers: Gmail Chat, MSN or Skype.
- communicate well.
- have the academic skills to complete this task to an extremely high standard.
- have excellent English; punctuation, vocabulary, citation and grammar skills.
- have integrity and be responsible and reliable.
- update us regularly of your progress.
- meet all criteria; else you will only be wasting your time as you will not receive any money from us unless you can deliver high quality work.
We must repeat again that quality of the writing is very important. Good writing and research skills, and knowledge on the subject are essentials.
Bid with 20% milestone only. Do not bid with anything above 20% milestone as it will be rejected.
More details will be given in PMB.
By bidding this project, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all the above-mentioned requirements, and terms and conditions of your employer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online