Market Research - Africa Travel Industry
This project was successfully completed by empala for €126 EUR in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In6 days
We are looking for an Travel Industry Report for the African Market.
This report should be built (not copie, neither using data older than 6 months.
Bidders need to be experient in this kind of market research. A sample report from previous projects will be requested before assigning the project.
Travel Industry knowledge is required.
Below you will find the main topics. Additional relevant and related informations can be valued and may be compensated with additional revenue.
The report has two parts:
1- Country Information
2- Travel Specific Information
For part 1, all African countries should be included
For part 2, only the top 15 countries based on Total Number of Flights (see below)
Part 1 - Country Information (For all African countries)
- Employed persons
- Average Salary
- Minimum Wages
- Main currency
- Alternative currency (if it exists)
- Main Language
- Secondary Language (if exists)
- Number of international flights per year
- Number of domestic flights per year
- Total Number of Flights (international+ domestic)
- Smartphone/Tablet devices
Part 2 - Travel Specific Information (for the top 15 based on Total Number of Flights from Part1)
- National Carriers
- Low Cost Carriers
- Number of Travel Agencies
- Number of IATA Certified Travel Agencies
- Number of International Airports
- Total Number of Airports
- Number of Travel Agencies
- Top 10 Travel Agencies (including Name & website URL)
- Average Ticket service fee
- GDS - Global Distribution Systems
- What GDS operate on the country
- GDS market share
- TOP 3 Travel Agency Associations (including name and website URL)
- Top 3 Travel publications offline (newspapers or magazines)
- Top 3 Travel publications online
- List of Travel Trade Fairs (including Name, location and date of the event)
All numbers provided in the report must be verifiable. For each number provided in the report, the source needs to be identified and a copy of the website or document that was used to gather the provided number needs to be attached.
Data used cannot be older than 6 months.
Report needs to be delivered in English.
Data should be delivered on Excel File and presented in PowerPoint file in a clean and professional manner.
10% milestone at the start of the project
30% milestone when delivered draft of Part 1
60% milestone when delivery and acceptance of the full report
PLEASE DO NOT BID if you do not meet the requirements.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online