Market size desk research - the size of several online business sectors
This project was awarded to RickyAnjelo for $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking to find the size of a range of business sectors - specifically the amount of revenue generated online in each. I would like figures for the UK primarily, but US and / or global valuable also.
The sectors are:
- Restaurant bookings. The referrer not the restaurants themselves. (Suggested source is combined revenue of OpenTable/TopTable and Livebookings)
- Souvenirs / merchandise relating to cities. Prints, posters, t-shirts - but related to cities.
- Hotel bookings - the referrers only, rather than the hotels themselves, online driven only.
- City tours, booked online - again referrers only (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
- Event tickets, booked online, referrers only (e.g. theatre, gigs)
- Activities / experiences, booked online (e.g. the likes of what Virgin Experiences / Into the Blue / Gidsy offer).
- Online dating.
- Spending by alcohol brands on digital advertising & content.
- Digital marketing spend by 'lifestyle' brands aimed at approx 20-35 year olds. (This one is the least important)
It may be difficult to find actual figures so best guesses (with reasoning and links) valuable. Needs a source for every figure.
The ideal output would be a table with the above categories in one column, market size in the UK in the next column, market size global if available next, other market size (e.g. US) next if available, then in next column links to sources and in final column notes on workings.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online