***PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PROJECT DETAILS BEFORE APPLYING***
I don't care what you background is or where you are in the world as long as you think you can handle this really well:
* You are enthusiastic and don't need 15 black coffees and/or electric shocks to get going in the morning
* You now what Tarot is and know something about it
* You are easy to contact on Skype and email and don't mind being contacted at odd times
* You can do good research on the internet and using physical books if needed
* You have a good sense of humour and don't mind being moaned at at least 20 times a day, most of which will probably be behind your back! ;)
* You can deliver things on time and if you cant you will say so BEFORE the deadline has arrived. <<<<< important I have a tight schedule!!! <<<<<
* You like to laugh at least 5 times a day and enjoying smiling and making people around you smile too.
* You communicate well - which includes spelling, grammar, being on Skype, responding to email or IMs quickly (did I say some of that already? Well its very important so I thought I'd mention it again)
A bit more detail:
I am searching for someone who can create a very informative and well-written sequence of output information based on a Specific Tarot Reading.
You MUST be able to communicate very effectively with English as your primary language. It is VERY important that you are reliable, FAST, able to meet deadlines and can work under no or very minimal supervision.
To explain further... a customer will make a choice on the web site relating to their own personal circumstances and the some of the results they see will be based on the content you write.
The full details of the project will be provided to applicants that can fulfill the criteria in the time frame given.
How the resulting work should be written:
You need to send the resulting work in .txt file format via skype and a copy to my email address
All the resulting work should be very clear, informative and well written
If it's necessary, you should use pictures to emphasise the word/ words - an image link is to be added where it fits.
Creation of a totally unique content mentioned above.
Edit or revise the content based on my feedback and review
You must be very keen to provide good detail and should have an extremely good problem solving skills.
You should be self-motivated, prompt, highly organised, able to work with no or very minimal supervision and should be able to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, Apply in the normal way.
You will initially be asked to write something small to enable me to test your skills and submit this back to me within 4 hours from the point I agree you are a contender, you may write the same output in a different style if you so wish I will leave this up to you if you think it will win you the work.
Off the wall/crazy applications are welcome ;) and further projects for about 1 year (maybe longer) is required after this is completed successfully
If you don't meet the following criteria, please DO NOT apply for this project:
Great sense of humour
Fabulous at research
Can write original, fun and interesting content for this project
Can Re-purpose existing content quickly
Can follow instructions accurately
Highly motivated and very very very reliable
Always available via *SKYPE* chat and always online to discuss this or a future project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $159 for this job
Hello. I am a professional blogger and have written on such topics a while ago. I would like to apply for this project. The bid is a placeholder. I charge $3 for 300 words.