I have started a book on easy-to-follow instructions for improving one's life step-by-step. It discusses aspects of diet, workout, organisation, education and cooperation. It is short (about 5,500 words) and does not provide many details or insights in the different topics. It is intended to motivate the reader doing something, even far from perfection, rather than knowing all details but not knowing how to use them.
However, the book needs some additional work to be able to be distributed:
- Add more explanations where instructions are unclear. Add one or two topics that seem to be vital for the book. However, try not to exceed 8,000 words.
- Correct logical errors.
- Research references for arguments and facts that cannot be supported within the book itself (refer to other sections, if required).
- Add 4 to 7 figures (find appropriate places; distribute equally).
- Improve English (currently the book is written in UK English; preferably but not necessarily keep, but be consistent).
- Restructure / format content and title page. Final file format should be LaTeX (with as little dependencies and extra code as possible)!
Please discuss changes in contents before applying them.
Hi Andreas, thank you for the clear and compelling writing/editing project description. It will be a pleasure to bring my professional skills to work for you!
10 freelancers are bidding on average €293 for this job
Editing content is among my strengths as well as my area of interest matches the core subject of the task, how to lead a better life. I believe I must provide my inputs which would be a value add surely.