Finish eBook about implementing specific actions to improve one's life
This project was successfully completed by Eyewalk for €275 EUR in 8 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
Completed In8 days
I have started a book on easy-to-follow instructions for improving one's life step-by-step. It discusses aspects of diet, workout, organisation, education and cooperation. It is short (about 5,500 words) and does not provide many details or insights in the different topics. It is intended to motivate the reader doing something, even far from perfection, rather than knowing all details but not knowing how to use them.
However, the book needs some additional work to be able to be distributed:
- Add more explanations where instructions are unclear. Add one or two topics that seem to be vital for the book. However, try not to exceed 8,000 words.
- Correct logical errors.
- Research references for arguments and facts that cannot be supported within the book itself (refer to other sections, if required).
- Add 4 to 7 figures (find appropriate places; distribute equally).
- Improve English (currently the book is written in UK English; preferably but not necessarily keep, but be consistent).
- Restructure / format content and title page. Final file format should be LaTeX (with as little dependencies and extra code as possible)!
Please discuss changes in contents before applying them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online