Market Research Report; Marketing and Selling to the Healthcare/Medical Industry Australia
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $218 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I need a freelancer with sales/marketing and business acumen to put together a report on the structure and hierarchy of public & private healthcare in Australia, and the position that is responsible for making purchase decisions in each environment.
I would like to know more about this industry and how/who to approach marketing and selling into this industry in Australia.
Once the job has been awarded, I will explain in more detail what kind of products and services we would like to introduce. This will allow you to be focused. (At this stage I can confirm it is relatively low cost products to assist in reporting and managing records and notes – it is not high cost capital equipment )
In a nutshell I need someone who has done this sort of thing before and who can show me some good examples in their portfolio or feedback. Also someone who has some suggestions of their own. I need someone who can think for themselves.
1. Structure/hierarchy of each department or health constituency/region. e.g. to what degree do hospitals make purchase decisions for the entire hospital and how can individual doctors and wards make purchasing decisions. Who makes decisions in rural areas and are these areas run independently of other areas? etc
2. A few basic stats on the size of the market and the niche markets. i.e number of Doctors, nurses etc and some stats on size of the market in each area e.g. Pediatrics, research etc. Also, I f you can find info on Occupational Health medicine this would be an added bonus.
3. Routes to market. How do similar companies currently get into this market? i.e. industry specific distributors, selling directly to the head of a hospital, attending events and advertising? I can give you the name of competitors when the job is awarded.
4. A brief competitor analysis in Australia.
5. Information on Patient Management Software used in Australia. Is it the same package across all hospitals? What about small clinics and private practice? What about psychologists and specialist? What are the most popular packages in each area and where can I find information on them? Etc etc
6. Advice recommendations for reaching for marketing and selling into the Healthcare industry in Australia. Perhaps you see a few opportunities or have a few ideas. Perhaps you have even have specific experience selling to this industry. This section is not essential if you do not feel confident.
Please don't stick to this report structure rigidly if you know a better way of presenting the information.
My anonymity is essential should you need to contact anyone in the industry or even use another freelancer for some aspects.
Depending on what is easier to find we can alter the approach of the report as we go. In this regards, if you go above and beyond what I expect than we can also add a small bonus to the amount (to be discussed afterwards).
I will probably have questions as the report evolves and I am happy to play a hands on role and answer questions myself in regards to what we need to do to progress.
A report with bullet points and short and concise statements and spreadsheets will be preferred over pages and pages of essay style writing that has been copy/pasted. Of course if you come across an article or essay that you think might be of use to me, please also include it so I can read it separately. Use a pie charts or spreadsheets if it makes the presentation of data easier.
Also, where possible please state where you found the information. If you find that using excel makes this easier than please go ahead and do so.
If you would like to bid on this project please respond with "Aus Health" in the subject line or first line of your response.
Please also respond with a suggested format and some info on why you would be suitable for this role.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online