A Book on "Top 100 Easy Ways to Get A Job"
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $335 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
I am looking for someone to write a book on our company's behalf.
1. Topic of the book - "Top 100 Easy Ways to Get A Job"
2. You will need to do research on the above topic and come up with atleast 150 ways to get a job easily. It will be simple tips which most of the job seekers ignore but are important to take care. I will then choose the best top 100 tips. You will then expand the top 100 topics into broader content with practical tips and solutions. Each topic should be expanded to cover at least 2-3 pages of a normal size printed book page.
3. Person willing to write this book needs to sign an NDA.
4. Previous experience book writing experience will be given preference. Share sample work in the PMB.
5. Excellent English writing skills required.
6. Target audience of the book - College Graduates
7. The content should not be copied from internet, All content has to pass copyscape and other plagiarism detection tool.
8. You will not outsource this work.
9. Approximate budget - around 300 USD. First milestone of 20% will be released when the list of 150 tips is agreed and first 25/100 tips are expanded.
10. Do not bid with higher amount in the PMB and less amount in the public bid. Freelancer TOS violators will be reported and marked spam.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online