*** You must have excellent English skills and solid writing experience. ***
I want a ghost writer to write a book on outsourcing with sites like Freelancer, Desk, Elance, Innovation Exchange etc. I imagine that the length of the book will be 100 - 150 pages but it could be longer or shorter. It needs to be long enough to cover the topics but I don't like books that contain endless unnecessary padding.
The attached document contains my "brain dump" to use as a starting point. You will need to do some research but in most cases I will provide you with links to any relevant web pages. You must be able to create some tables of information and maybe some very basic graphs and charts.
The book will be published through Amazon CreateSpace as a physical book and for Kindle. So you should check out their formatting guides before you being.
All content will become my property and the book will be published under my name. I will own the copyright.
I have a another book planned on a related topic and I'll probably also need some ongoing blog posts written. If you do a good job then I'll have more work for you.
About your bid
Please read this carefully and follow these instructions. If you don't then I'll ignore your bid.
1) Tell me about your experience using Freelancing sites. Which sites and for how long.
2) Tell me about your writing experience. Send me at a link to least one example.
3) Give me a fixed price quote. I will accept bids above and below the range I have set.
4) Include a timeframe for delivery. I will hold you to this.
5) If you have very bad feedback then don't bother bidding.
6) No upfront payments. Payment by Escrow only.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $685 for this job
Hello! Thanks for the invite. I've been using different freelancing sites for the last 7 years so I can definitely give you informative ebook. I'll charge $8/500 words.
Hi, Thank you for the invitation. I carry a rich experience of more than 5 years in writing books and eBooks. Please see pmb for details and samples. Cheers!