I’m looking for an experienced English speaking ghost-writer to create a 100 page self-help book in the men’s dating / relationship & seduction niche. The topic of the book is “How to Attract and Seduce Women” and should be written on a colloquial and conversational style.
Content should include both theory and practical step-by-step instructions on how men can achieve greater success in their dating and seduction efforts.
You will be provided with several eBooks in this niche to use as source material. This eBook should follow a similar style, tone, structure and have similar, but unique content.
Topics the book should cover (But not limited to):
• How to seduce women?
• How to attract women?
• What attracts women?
• How to approach women?
• How to meet women?
• Best places to meet women.
• How to seduce difficult women?
• How to talk to women?
• How to turn a woman on?
• Understanding women how women think.
• 6 month plan go from no clue to an expert in seducing women.
• Should be written on a colloquial and conversational style.
• 100 Page eBook, approx. 30,000 words at 300 words per page. Single spaced size 12 font.
• No formatting or layout necessary, just focus on content.
• No plagiarism. All content must be 100% original and will be checked with Copyscape.
• We will own full and exclusive rights to this work.
• To be delivered in MS Word or OpenOffice format.
• Prospective writers should send samples of their work along with their proposal for this project.
A particular interest in this niche, or experience writing in this niche would be highly regarded.
Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you.
This project was awarded to
Once again, Sam did an exceptional job with these 90 articles, I know how it can become quite a challenge to write about the same topic 90 times, but she did so and with style! The quality of the content was A+, everything was delivered on time, it's such a great pleasure to work with such a committed and creative writer. I would recommend her to anybody looking for seriously good content, but I think I will have her busy with yet another project... Thanks!
Samantha Markham is a freelance writer from the U.K. She has been writing and ghostwriting professionally for a variety of clients and publications; including websites, e-books and magazines, for over five years. In addition, she's written fiction in the form of short stories, novellas, novels and screenplays as an author and as a ghostwriter. She's also proofread and edited works of both fiction and non-fiction for a wide range of clients.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work