I am looking for passionate and experienced travel writers. The 7 articles included in this bid will be the basis for an evaluation of a longer cooperation, with more than a 100 similar articles.
My expectation of the articles:
- A well-conducted research about the sites/places
- The articles should be between 350 and 500 words, not more!
- Quality is more important than number of words! -“Less is more”
- The articles must be interesting, informative and easy to read
- All information must be accurate and correct.
- The articles must be 100% original and unique
- The article must pass Copyscape. Failing Copyscape will result in no payment and an immediate ended agreement.
- You agree to transfer the rights of the articles to me and not resell to other clients.
Further specification of article structure:
1. 5 quick facts about the site/place.
Example: Location: Cairo, Egypt Time period: 1500 BC Best time to visit: February-April
2. The body text about the site/place. (The main focus in the article!)
3. Examples of interesting things to see near by the site.
Example: "Not far from the Eiffel Tower you find the Arc de Triomphe. If you like art you shouldn't miss to see the Louvre, where you can see the famous Mona Lisa"
Connected to each article I also want a fun fact that surprise the reader. For example:
Did you know that...
... the Giza pyramid contains more than "…" blocks and it took "…" years to build? or
Did you know that…
...you can see all the way to "…" when standing in the top of the Eiffel Tower?
My expectations on the writer:
- Passionate about
- Able to pin point the most interesting fact in few words
- You should have excellent research skills and must be able to write perfectly in english and pay attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- You must be able to keep time plan and agreed budget.
- You accept constructive feedback and ask questions if something is unclear
¬- Knowledge about SEO and keyword density.
I am looking for long lasting business cooperation with the writer I choose. To be able to sort out less serious bidders I want every serious bid to contain the two words: "long cooperation"
I am looking for quality articles, well researched, well written and with all preferences mentioned above. I have hard to see bids below $5/article ($35 in total) contain requested quality and I will therefore not see these bids as serious bids.
It is possible with more than one winning bid! If there is more than one winning bid, I will try to establish a longer cooperation with one of the winners after evaluating the seven articles.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $66 for this job
Very interested. I have thoroughly gone through the details and I am certain I can accomplish your project with perfection. Please see the PM for further details. Thanks and regards!
Hi Gurragranat, if you're looking for 100% original travel articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.