ROMANTIC Erotic Series Required
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
We require 6 ROMANTIC Erotic writing.
Below are the details of the requirements.
- The total bid for 6 stories is $160.
- All the 6 stories should be a series.
- The start each of the next story should NOT start off with sex/intercourse right away.
- The endings of each story should be semi-complete with a degree of cliffhanger leading to the next story.
- The sexual scene should be graphic and as descriptive as possible such as the smell and feelings in the moment etc.
- Each story should be between 4500 to 7500 words.
- Should be focused on Erotica for women.
- No scene of incest,rape or assault, beastly and all characters must be over 18 years old.
- Should pass copyscape.
- Content should be HIGH QUALITY and 100% original.
- Should provide sample work of similar writing.
- Only native English speakers.
You agree that you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on the work. I would retain all copyrights to any of these stories.
If corrections are needed and you refuse them, don't expect to be paid.
Must have perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation. YOU MUST NOT REUSE THESE ARTICLES ANYWHERE. Please quote “rising star” in your bid to prove you read the requirements.
We are looking to create an ongoing business relationship with the chosen bidder. We have 36 more projects in line. We would like to get to know the writing style of the writer for future relationships and upcomming business opportunities.
The theme of the Story Series will be revealed to the chosen bidder.
50% milestone will be released on completion of atleast 3 stories.
Thank you for your time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online