Req # Writer on the subject of 'Accounting/Book Keeping' #
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $710 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a freelancer writer who has ACADEMIC experience with writing on the subject of book keeping/ accounting related topic. Some basic academic knowledge of accounting is preferred - so that you are able to write with confidence
I want an ebook of around 200 pages (+/- 10%) written on the topic "nonprofit accounting for beginners"
DESIRED PROFILE OF WRITER
1. ****IMPORTANT*** Basic Knowledge of Accounting/ Book keeping rules and technicalities (know rules of debit credit, income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet, basic accounting principles etc)
2. Good Writing skills - native or non native writer are welcome as long as you can deliver
WHAT I WILL FURNISH
1. I will give the proposed index of content for the book.
2. I will provide reference ebooks/ internet references and material which can be used for writing.
(authors are welcome to take references from internet or other places.)
WHAT YOU ARE TO DELIVER
1. An ebook of around 200 pages that is targeted at nonprofit leaders, employees, accounting students who want to learn the specificity of non profit accounting.
2. Content wriiten in small readable paragraphs or bulleted points. Long stories and beating aroud the bush to be avoided.
Payments would be done periodically on completion of sub-parts (say at the end of each chapter or two chapters as mutually agreed or as the author finds comfortable).
Payments would be done only after i have reviewed the submitted part for quality.
PERIODIC REVEIW - PERIODIC PAYMENTS
I may ask for revision and in worst case drop the project if the quality is consistetly not up to the mark.
It is therefore advisable that you submit your work for review and acceptance after every 5-10 odd pages (or as an when you feel comfortable), so that you don't loose compensation on your hard work,
Once I have reviewed and accepted a part, you can ask for payments for the accepted work and it will be done immediately.
WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE :
1) Copyright violations
2) Uncessary fluff and story telling
TIME FOR COMPLETION
I would expect the 200 odd pages book to be completed within 2 month (assuming around 3 pages per day) from the date of beginning the project. However quality is the first preference.
HOW TO BID
If you are interested,
1) Quote your rate (per 500 words terms)
2) provide a sample of your writing (preferably on the subject of accounting or book keeping)
3) Most importantly mention your academic experince in the field of accounting.
If you have any other questions/clarifications, please leave me a message
Thanks and look forward for a mutually rewarding interaction.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online