Writers for Adult Erotica stories
This project was successfully completed by MercuryNight for $300 AUD in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Completed In6 days
Looking for THREE erotic stories of 4500 - 5500 words long.
You will have a lot of freedom in regard to themes and settings. I can provide general settings and topics (e.g. university student having affair with lecturer, featuring spanking and blindfolds, older man younger woman, etc) or you can send me a short summary/description of what you're interested in writing.
Explicit hardcore sexual descriptions and adult situations required! The art of erotic writing is not just in the physical description but in the mental stimulation also. Please attach samples of erotic writing. Stories do no need to be strictly heterosexual or vanilla. Not looking for crazy extreme here but can cover some very explicit ideas. Check out the category list of a streaming porn site to get an idea of what I'm talking about.
Characters who reappear and continue on are encouraged. I can provide you with a character and setting or again, you can pitch.
This project is very much about emulating a particular style of writing. At 4500 - 5500 words long, the stories are usually scenes set in a single location (e.g. university student goes to lecturer's office, girl has blind date turn up at house only to realise it is a girl, etc). The point is to get the reader all hot and bothered. What is the difference between erotica and porn? Not much really. Erotica is porn plus mental stimulation!
* The stories need to be told in first-person perspective. I'll provide you a sample of style.
* No incest/rape/assault/non-consent stuff.
* All characters must be over 18 years old.
* Main first-person character to be female.
* Doc file format.
* Native English speakers preferred. Must speak and write English fluently at a native level.
* Stories must be 4500 words minimum. I don't mind if you write more than 5500 words.
* This is for original stories. I use various checking methods to ensure originality.
* I use the milestone payment system. Full payment is released once work is approved and a signed release is received.
* This is work-for-hire which means the contract you sign will assign your copyright to me. The contract also includes a non-disclosure clause.
* The contract will be emailed to be signed, scanned and sent back to me prior to work beginning.
* I'm looking at the project being completed with 10 days of me selecting you. This includes corrections to text. We will negotiate an exact schedule.
Once we get started I'd like you to email me the first 1000 words to make sure we're heading in the right direction.
I'd be expecting a complete first draft within a few days (we can negotiate).
I'll then return comments/corrections.
I'll return comments/corrections.
This is only a rough outline. If what you've written is great then first or second draft might be final.
What to put in your bid:
* Bid amount
* Subject matter expertise/personal interest
* Attached/link samples (spec samples fine)
I'm looking for people who like to write and like to get paid! You can be an unknown writer (I was once too) - it's the writing samples I'll be judging you on.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online