Healthcare / food science product research project
Involves in summary looking at a particular new healthcare product area - Green Coffee Beans - with Internet based information searches, articles, news competitors providing information of interest.
* TASK 1: Analyse the products health benefits and downsides of Green Coffee Beans and provide a 500-1000 words summary in 'Word'.
* TASK 2: Search for news articles, informative websites, academic research and provide links to information about the product;
* TASK 2: list competitors providing summary of their product in Australia and New Zealand (100-300 words for each product/compeitor), the key health benefits/propositions they see, pricing and list information about them and their websites etc;
* TASK 3: research who could contract manufacture the product, their location and provide a summary of their credentials (100-300 words for each company) and list information about them and their websites and contact details etc;
* TASK 4: Provide a summary of the costings for producing, packaging, production minimums etc for the product after emailing the contract manufacturing companies found above.
* TASK 5: investigate companies that could provide end to end (B2C) global distribution, inventory management etc of this product.
DEADLINE / WORKTIME
Turnaround time should be a week or two working full-time.
* Be very detailed;
* Healthcare / food science background;
* Excellent academic research capabilities;
* Exceptional written english language skills;
14 freelancers are bidding on average $602 for this job
I am a biochemist with a Masters Degree in Biotechnology, and I have five years of experience in food industry. Please check my profile and contact me for further information.
Hi; I am a professional pharmacist and can write well about health and food items. I will provide you quality work within the given deadline. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Regards