Researcher to collect data on YouTube channels - repost
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
We are building a comprehensive list of YouTube Channels and are hoping to hire several researchers to help us in this effort. The project is fairly simple and straightforward. There are thousands of people who purchase products, bring them home and create a video about their purchase. These videos are sometimes called 'haul videos' in the case of fashion and beauty related products and 'unboxing videos' in the case of toys and gadgets. The key is that the owner of the YouTube Channel regularly creates product related content - regardless of what they call their content.
Our plan is to hire one person for each of the following categories:
• Fashion/Beauty (clothes, shoes, cosmetics, nails, hair, handbags, jewelry, etc)
• Food (grocery shopping, couponing, recipes, etc)
• Parenting (strollers, car seats, toys, clothes, schools, hospitals, etc)
• Sporting Goods (crossfit, training, supplements, weights, running, skating, etc)
• Consumer Electronics (phones, speakers, stereos, tablets, PCs, etc)
• Video Games (iOS, Android, PC, MAC, Xbox, etc)
We will give you a simple Excel Spreadsheet (or Google equivalent) with several fields. The most important of which are:
• YouTube Channel URL
• Name of Channel
• Name of Channel Owner
• Content Network
• Total Channel Views
• Total Channel Subscribers
• Total Number of Videos
• Number of Video Posts Per Month
There are hundreds of channels (if not thousands) per category. In certain categories the channel owner will provide their contact information, but in most they do not. You will need to track down their email from related information like Twitter and Facebook accounts. The contact button in YouTube is a really horrible way to reach someone as they rarely, if ever, check it. This is the hard part part - getting the contact info of each [url removed, login to view] you are interested please let me know which category you would like to start with and when you can begin.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online