Market Research for Coffee Cup Advertising business
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 21
Market Research for Future Coffee Cup Advertising business.
I am seeking somebody to create a research report in support of a future business I am launching in New York City. The business is to place advertising on Street Vendor Coffee Cups. I am seeking a report that analyzes the food cart (specifically coffee vendor) industry, research on coffee cup advertising and a sales and marketing approach.
PLEASE provide an example or link to other research work performed and powerpoint presentations created. Thank you.
Below is a ROUGH outline of immediate questions that come to mind for each of the sections. I am looking for information above and below what’s below. I expect most research to be secondary (search across public sources) however some primary research (contacting vendors or potential marketing groups) would be excellent.
The below should be delivered in a well formatted Microsoft PowerPoint presentation format that can be shared with partners, food cart vendors and prospective clients.
I. Research Coffee Food Vendor Industry:
- How many coffee carts are there in new York city
- What does it cost vendors to buy supplies?
- How many cart owners are there? Is each cart owner operated or does an owner have more than 1 cart?
- How do vendors receive supplies? Is there a central supplier of cups?
- On average how many cups of coffee do vendors sell a day?
II. Research on Coffee Cup / Coffee Sleeve Advertising
- Overview of the Coffee Cup Advertising?
- Who are the competitors that sell coffee cup advertising in the New York City area?
- What clients that have advertised on cup coffees or food vendors in the past?
- What are example of advertising on coffee cups and coffee sleeves?
- How much are advertisers willing to pay per cup?
- What will it cost to create the advertising on the coffee cups? What are the options?
- What will it cost to create the advertising on the coffee cup sleeves? What are the options?
- What is the financial analysis (cost per cup, advertising revenue per cup, cups per day, etc)?
III. Sales & Marketing approach
- Who are the likely buyers of coffee-cup advertising?
- Who are the owners of each cart? Please provide a list of cart owners along with contact information (name, phone, email, address).
- What existing sales presentation materials exist on the internet? What are the links, slides and key points?
- What would a finalized sales presentation look like? What are the components?Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online