Market Research for Future Coffee Cup Advertising business.
I am seeking somebody to create a research report in support of a future business I am launching in New York City. The business is to place advertising on Street Vendor Coffee Cups. I am seeking a report that analyzes the food cart (specifically coffee vendor) industry, research on coffee cup advertising and a sales and marketing approach.
PLEASE provide an example or link to other research work performed and powerpoint presentations created. Thank you.
Below is a ROUGH outline of immediate questions that come to mind for each of the sections. I am looking for information above and below what’s below. I expect most research to be secondary (search across public sources) however some primary research (contacting vendors or potential marketing groups) would be excellent.
The below should be delivered in a well formatted Microsoft PowerPoint presentation format that can be shared with partners, food cart vendors and prospective clients.
I. Research Coffee Food Vendor Industry:
- How many coffee carts are there in new York city
- What does it cost vendors to buy supplies?
- How many cart owners are there? Is each cart owner operated or does an owner have more than 1 cart?
- How do vendors receive supplies? Is there a central supplier of cups?
- On average how many cups of coffee do vendors sell a day?
II. Research on Coffee Cup / Coffee Sleeve Advertising
- Overview of the Coffee Cup Advertising?
- Who are the competitors that sell coffee cup advertising in the New York City area?
- What clients that have advertised on cup coffees or food vendors in the past?
- What are example of advertising on coffee cups and coffee sleeves?
- How much are advertisers willing to pay per cup?
- What will it cost to create the advertising on the coffee cups? What are the options?
- What will it cost to create the advertising on the coffee cup sleeves? What are the options?
- What is the financial analysis (cost per cup, advertising revenue per cup, cups per day, etc)?
III. Sales & Marketing approach
- Who are the likely buyers of coffee-cup advertising?
- Who are the owners of each cart? Please provide a list of cart owners along with contact information (name, phone, email, address).
- What existing sales presentation materials exist on the internet? What are the links, slides and key points?
- What would a finalized sales presentation look like? What are the components?
18 freelancers are bidding on average $321 for this job
Dear, jfollette,Highly qualified and experienced team of professional experts here.Please refer to your PM once and iam sure you will assign the job to N-Office Solutions. Thanks. Dhruvika N-Office team.
I've created many business concept overviews which delineate the talking points needed to catch an investor's eye. Ideally, you need something easily digestible, supported by reasonable, reputable market data.