PLEASE READ THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU BID THE PROJECT
I have a literature review at PhD level in clothing and design related area. But, the length of the literature review is too long, and the content is not consistency, and the meaning of some content is repeated in some paragraphs. So, I am looking for a experienced and good academic writer to rewrite and proof-read it.
The details of this project are the followings:
1) Writing must be in UK grammar;
2) Around 35- 40 pages;
3) Need to find the reference back and writing in Harvard system referencing style; (the original literature review already contained the reference in the paragraph, but I also need to have detail references, better to list out the reference in Harvard style in another pages;
4) One-and-a-half spacing must be used in typescript except for indented quotations or footnotes where single spacing can be used. A further half space must be allowed between paragraphs;
5) A skeleton literature review will be provided;
6) I need to have high-quality writing skill and the writing must be at PhD level.
Providing the Literature Review writing directions are the followings:
1) Tailoring History
2) Garment Pattern Cutting and Development Methods
3) Measurement taking methods for clothing making
4) Emerging mobile application types and mobile device development
If you are doing a good job, I will have another projects to be awarded immediately. Please provide the sample for reference.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $213 for this job
I am a native English speaker and a graduate student. I have previously written literature reviews for thesis projects. If you have any questions or doubts, please message me!
Hello, how are you? I would like to work with you in this project. I am available to work with you when you want. I am an academic writer with a lot of experience. Thanks a lot. Best regards.
I'm a recent English Literature graduate from McGill University in Canada. I can proofread and rewrite your review according to Harvard System of Referencing. Please check your PM.