Business Plan and Feasability Study for Drop Shipping B2C
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 10
I would like an expert opinion on operating a successful drop shipping business from scratch in the form of a professional business plan.
The plan should detail
1. An executive summary
2. Statement of purpose for the plan
3. Objectives and academic/training rationale
4. The market
5. Competition and feasibility study
6. Strengths and weaknesses of the business/model and its development team in light of the environment noted earlier
7. Marketing mechanisms
8. Selling and pricing
11. Efficient Setups and economical operations
12. Costing and cash flow
13. Other relevant information in relation to this business.
More importantly the expert opinion should outline 30 niche products to retail, and 10 brand new products that is new and has promise, competition , reliable and multiple suppliers, top-notch product education, service or selection.
Furthermore, it should elaborate on the strategies on setting up an ecommerce B2B,B2C site, recommendations to economically and efficiently and successfully run the business.
We are looking to present the project to those familiar in this line. We will require you to provide your [skype id] for a selection interview. Proof of similar plans or setups will be required. Negative feedbacks will be given to those who cannot fulfill so please read carefully and completely.
Time and Budget are essential too.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online