Resume & Cover Letter Writer - Ongoing For The Right Candidate - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $10 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 AUD / hour
I have a Careers Consultancy, and a part of my service offering is Resume Writing. I'd like to outsource this, as well as Cover Letter writing, and potentially there could be further writing opportunities down the track for the right person.
I'm looking for someone to partner with me to ensure that we produce the best result possible for the client. I also believe that for the right person, there will be the opportunity for long-term work with me.
You will be provided with all the details that you need to compile a resume (work history, achievements, responsibilities, strengths, capabilities) and it will be your role to turn this into a CV and then tailor the cover letter to a particular job listing (or number of job listings) that will also be sent through from the client.
At the moment, it looks like there will be 3-4 clients per week, but this is very likely to increase as we're building the business quite rapidly. As a guideline, I expect 1 resume and cover letter to take no more than 3-4 hours in total.
Resumes need to be written in corporate/professional language, and an excellent command of the English language is an absolute must.
In your application, please include
- An example of a resume and cover letter that you've written;
- Please let me know how long it takes you to write a resume and cover letter (hours wise) as well as the turnaround time;
- please explain the process that you go through to write a resume for a role that you've never written before.
- Highly competent in resume and cover letter writing with a good understanding of capabilities, achievements, and responsibility use;
- Professionalism, demonstrated in language use;
- Happy to make changes to work;
- MS Office Whiz!
- Excellent English is a must;
- An ability to summarise and paraphrase;
- English (UK) Spell-check.
Could you lastly, please verify that this is not an automated application by:
- including "CV" at the top of your application;
Thank you!! And I look forward to receiving your application, and working with you :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online