Personal diabetes research project
This project was successfully completed by faialeem for $3 USD / hour in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $15 USD / hour
Completed In20 days
My close friend's child (12) has been diagnosed with diabetes type 1.
The family is pretty devastated - even though they are aware of the fact that it is something that is manageable and a person can have a long life.
They are also a bit helpless in the current situation and asked me if I could find out a bit more.
This is where I need your help:
- I need some general guidelines for parents that have a child with diabetes type 1 as well as some guidelines for the child
- They are keen on finding out if there are currently any successful cures out there (to my knowledge there is not)?
- What kind of promising research is currently being done and in which stage are they?
- Are there any facilities (e.g. clinics) that specialize in treatment of diabetes (and or training of parents/children)?
- They also heard about the insulin pump. Is that the best way to move forward for now? What insulin pump(s) is the most recommended (convenience as well as safety)? Any alternatives?
Please give me an indication on how much time you will probably have to spend on this.
The hourly factor that I am willing to pay heavily depends on your experience in that field (please provide examples).
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online