We are looking for someone to assist with a number of web research projects. We have a number of jobs that require research for things like: infographic statistics, Wordpress plugins, best places to eat in an area, legal procedures, etc. You need to have the ability to interpret an ambiguous task and translate it into a concrete research objective, and then research that item and produce high quality results. This project is for the initial trial period as we get to know your research abilities.
We will pay $100 for 40 hours of assistant work for the trial period.
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
1. Reliability (completing tasks on schedule, on budget, and within quality requirements).
2. Friendly, Professional, and Trustworthy
3. Fast response times
4. Basic Microsoft Office software package
5. Great English ability
6. Ability to interpret ambiguous tasks.
7. We prefer working with individuals over teams or companies.
8. Excellent Google search abilities.
In your bid, please share:
1. The number of hours you will be available to work per week.
2. Some research projects you've completed.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please submit a bid and we can continue the conversation.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
I'm an IT specialist with tons of research experience with effective skills in web searching. I can assure you that i can do the work on time and with great efficiency.
Management Consultant with 2 year of Experience. Have worked on E- Commerce projects and done exhaustive web research. Strong Research and Analytical Skills
i did many projects of market research (mystery shopping) online and offline. i can work for 25-30 hours per week. i have my own desktop , broadband internet connection etc.