Please check the project details:
the word count required for this 3000.
In the previous coursework you analysed e-business web sites and identified some lessons on best practice in delivering e-business solutions. You made recommendations on how the sites might be improved and suggestions on how to produce a high quality e-business site. In this assessment you must now apply what you have learnt to a case study.
For this assessment you must:
1. Reflect on the feedback give on coursework 1 and explain how you will use this to undertake this coursework.
2. Propose and describe a new, fictitious e-business site that you will use for your work. Suggestion: You may wish to base your fictitious company on one of the companies you analysed in your first assessment.
3. Describe the main functions of your e-business site.
4. Undertake a comparative analysis of the proposed company with any existing competitors.
5. Propose and justify a select range of technologies that you would use in producing and developing an e-business site for your case study. You need to demonstrate how those technologies meet the requirements of your case study.
6. Summarise the main features of your proposed e-business site.
You may include appropriate illustrations to demonstrate the points you are making.
1. Marks will be awarded for a proposal that shows some originality and diversity.
2. A comparative analysis that focuses on key features of the companies will gain extra marks.
3. Marks will be deducted for unnecessary duplication of technologies. If you simply name every e-business technology you are familiar with, and provide little or no justification for using them, you are likely to fail this assessment.
4. You should think about the organisation's trading environment and IS strategy. Your proposed solution ought to demonstrate a good fit with that organisation's wider needs.
5. As far as possible, don’t copy/paste material verbatim from existing sources; paraphrase into your own words. Whether you are quoting verbatim or paraphrasing, cite and reference your sources using the Harvard System
N.B. payments in 2 weeks after the successful completion and delivery within deadline.
only serious bidders are welcome who can deliver it in 2 days time frame.