Documentation regarding the Bayering filter and the de-bayering methods
This project was successfully completed by usman710 for €333 EUR in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In20 days
!!! VERY IMPORTANT !!!
DUE TO BAD EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAD WITH OTHER BIDDERS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: DO NOT BID IF YOU DID NOT MADE A THOROUGH ANALYSIS WHETHER YOU HAVE THE RESOURCES FOR FILLING THE 40 NECESSARY PAGES!!! Do not bid thinking you'll manage it somehow with the help of the Internet. You won't find easily the necessary material!!! If you bid and start the project but fail to meet the agreed milestones, I will file disputes and you will lose all the money including the fees to Freelancer.com. And in the end, you will get a negative feedback from me! Moreover, if you do bid, please have the following in mind: TIME is not very important but QUALITY is!
So, now here is the project description:
I need an article on image processing, with the following content / characteristics:
- MAIN TOPIC: it should describe the current state of the art regarding the Bayer filter and the current state of the art regarding all publicly known de-Bayering methods
- the text should be TECHNICAL, RESEARCH ORIENTED, VERY WELL STRUCTURED (with an easy to read table of contents), consisting mostly of technical paragraphs / mathematical equations / descriptive images and should be as comprehensive regarding the matter as possible
- it must have at least 40 pages (including images, excluding table of contents and bibliography) written in a very good English
- the paper will be used in a bigger work dealing with improvements of the de-Bayering techniques, therefore some of the 40 pages (but NOT THE MAJORITY of them) may deal with the state of the art on image processing topics in general, in order to help moving the line of thoughts to the main topic: Bayering and de-Bayering methods. I am allowing you to do that, taking into consideration the fact that it will be quite hard to fill 40 pages strictly on the main topic. But please take care: other topics only to help moving to the main topic, or to help the reader understand the main topic better
- the Harvard quotation style should be used
- the font should be Arial, font size 14 (except titles / underlinings / etc.)
VERY IMPORTANT: I will reject the paperwork if more than 3 phrases will be found with a Google search, exactly as they are written! The ideas / methods / techniques may and should be taken from books / articles / internet sites, but everything MUST be referenced in a BIBLIOGRAPHY and MUST be written in your own words and your own text structure. It MUST pass a plagiarism test!!! So once again: everything written in your own words, no copy - paste, and everything very well documented in the bibliography!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online