Freelance Writers for Finance
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
A group of international investors with over 20 years of experience in emerging markets are launching a Financial Markets Briefing Service focusing on equity markets of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN). The briefing service will provide macro economic updates and analyses to clients in South East Asia.
You will play a key role in providing research and write articles for sophisticated investors. The work will be on a free-lance basis and the assignments can be combined with full-time studies or another full-time work position.
Potential writing areas include:
• Macroeconomic issues
• Market updates
• Current trends in business
• Company Profiles
• Stock picks
Applicants should have a relevant degree in Economics, Finance, or similar subject (B.A./M.A.). Successful applicants must possess:
• Clear writing style and organization and presentation of information
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to research and synthesize information into succinct articles
1) Writing Sample of max. 500 words on a financial markets topic of your choice; preferably related to ASEAN;
2) Cover Letter of max. 300 words on your relevant experience;
4) Specify your rate per 500 words
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online