Please Read Carefully the Basic Requirements:
1. Please, only English speakers.
2. You must have experience writing essays.( Narrative essay on this case)
3. If you don’t know how to write this kind of essay, please don’t bid and avoid penalties.
4. Correct spelling and grammar. (college level) (Failing to this requirement will be penalized, meaning that you won’t get paid)
5. 100% manually written (IT SHOULD SOUND NATURAL) (keep it simple and natural). NO SOFTWARE!!! Or I won’t pay.
6. I’ll scan your essay with [url removed, login to view] and it must pass or I won’t pay.
7. No plagiarism!!!
8. If you do a great job on this essay, I’ll keep hiring you in the future. ( 5 more essays coming soon)
9. Don’t steal somebody else’s ideas. I’ll give you a brief example I found on the internet, but you must write it WAYYYYY different. That will be just an example to steer you in the right way.
10. I’ll pay with PayPal only once the paper is done and have passed “turnitin”. I’ll have turnitin results within 4 hours max and your grammar & spelling will be evaluated within 2 hours (6 hours total). You’ll get paid in not more than 3 hours once these two requirements are fully completed. I’ll let you know once I get your paper to be evaluated.
11. Deadline: You’ll have 48 hours to submit the essay.
12. Bonus : Essay done within 24 hours + $2 extra.
Essay done within 36 hours + $ 1 extra.
Essay done within 37-47 hours + $ 0.00 extra.
Essay done after 48 hours will be penalized and I won’t pay. (Don’t bother . sending anything after 48 hours)
13. Payment: I’ll pay $ 8.00 per 800 words or more. 1,000 words are enough.
14. Once again, your paper must pass “turnitin” or I won’t pay.
15. I’d like you to have some fair freelancer feedback and see what people says about you ( Optional, not required at this time)
16. By bidding and winning this project you agree that you have read and understood the requirements for this essay. By failing any of these requirements I’ll have the right not to pay.
The Lottery - Shirley Jackson
Short story essay (analysis)
The Element of this story (literary device) is: Point of view.
Steps in narrative structure (for this essay):
Conflict or rising action
*This is not a book report*, don’t tell me the story.
- write an essay of 800 – 1,000 words on the use of a single literary device used within this short story.
example link: [url removed, login to view]